- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy: The best solution based therapy. Let's look at your immediate problems and find the best solution by re-framing how you think about them. You will be thinking about your situation in and out of the box, until the optimal answer is on the table, in front of you.
- Psychodynamic / Psychoanalytic Therapy: We will look kindly and thoroughly into your childhood to find the causes of your insecurities, fears, anxieties and blocks. Once you are fully aware of the causes, it will be easy to remove the blocs that hinder your success and development.
- Gestalt Therapy: It's a holistic approach to you, your situation, your pain, your mind and your body. We will arrive at your integration, fulfillment and growth.
- Trauma-focused EMDR therapy: This is a combination of psychological and neurological approaches which is incredibly effective for trauma survivors (including, but not limited to sexual abuse, physical abuse, car accidents, assault victims.
- Couple/family counseling: You will be able to connect with your partner emotionally and help him hear and see real you and your needs and desires.
- Neuro-psychological testing: In some cases, when a neurological disorder (e.g., Autism, ADHD) is likely, testing is the best way to start searching for true answers.